We make new floors and we renovate or repair them. We offer various solutions based on a wide range of products. A short description of our example solutions has been presented below.
1. Single-colour smooth resin flooring, 2-4 millimetres thick. Floors with good mechanical and chemical resistance. Smooth, non-slip, easily washable, aesthetic finishes with the possibility of creating multi-colour compositions. Single-colour resin floors in smooth finish have a very wide range of applications: industrial halls, automotive industry, chemical industry, or food industry.
Example products: Sikafloor 264, Sikafloor 390, Peran SL, Temafloor P300, Mastertop BC372, StoPox BBOS, Sika MultiDur
2. Anti-slip floor, made of multi- or single-coloured quartz sand, 2 to 4 millimetres thick. Anti-slip flooring is used in food premises, industrial halls where the risk of slipping occurs. They exhibit high mechanical and chemical resistance.
Example products: Peran STB, Sikafloor 2640, Temafloor 400, StoPox EP Dicksiegel.
3. ESD anti-electrostatic resin floor, 1 to 10 millimetres thick. Designed for rooms in production areas where antistatic properties are required. The floor prevents electrostatic charges and discharges them to the installed earthing. It has ESD properties – it does not cause the formation of electrostatic charges and allows to discharge them below 100V, the so-called “walking test”. It is designed for rooms in production areas with antistatic requirements, explosion hazard zones, rooms with microprocessors and electronics. We use Metriso measurement instruments. We offer the possibility of obtaining smooth and non-slip surfaces.
Example products: Sikafloor 262AS, Sikafloor 235 ESD, Sikafloor 390 ECF, StoPox KU 611, Peran STB ESD, UCRETE MF AS
4. Thick layer polyurethane floors, 4 to 12 millimetres thick. Designed for industrial kitchens, cold storage facilities, and food processing zones in the food industry, including meat and vegetable industry. It exhibits very high resistance to mechanical, chemical, and thermal stress, including hot water and thermal shock from -40oC to +150oC. The most durable systems can boast a documented service life of over 40 years. The floor meets stringent sanitary and food requirements and is quick to apply.
Example products: Flowfresh HF, Ucrete UD 200, Sikafloor PurCem
5. Resin, paint coating 0.1mm to 0.3mm thick with smooth and orange peel texture. These floors are designed for rooms exposed to light and medium vehicle and pedestrian traffic. We offer chemical-resistant painting of floors and walls as well as painting lines and horizontal signs.
Example products: Sikafloor 2540W, Stopox WL100, Fontecoat FL 100
6. Chemical-resistant floors, from 1 to 12 mm thick. The most robust protection against aggressive chemicals on floors and in tanks. Made of epoxy, vinyl ester, polyurethane, and other material. Used in the chemical and food industry. Available in a version reinforced with glass fibre and with antistatic properties. Smooth or anti-slip finish.
Example products: Peran ATB, Sikafloor 381, StoPox WHG, SikaCor EG, SikaCor VEL.
7. Thin epoxy floor – from 0.3mm to 0.7mm thick. The floor has an aesthetic look and protects against dirt and chemical absorption into the ground. For technical rooms, garages, walking routes.
Example products: Sikafloor 2640 TIX, Flowcoat SF41
8. Jointless floors – industrial, flexible, polyurethane, vibration dampening, soundproof, UV resistant floors for public buildings, hospitals, schools, industrial halls. They exhibit high mechanical strength and resistance to abrasion. Offered in a wide range of colours.
Example products: MasterTop BC375 polyurethane systems, Sika ComfortFloor, Peran Flowsport.
9. Moisture insulation and groundwater protection – in cellars, warehouses, and technical rooms. It enables the evaporation of moisture from the substrate without damaging the floor cover. Protection of groundwater against chemicals, the so-called WHG system.
Example products: Sikafloor 81 EpoCem, Stopox WHG
10. Car park floor – for indoor and outdoor car parks. Floor with an anti-slip texture and high abrasion resistance, capable of transmitting cracks in the ground and protecting structural elements against the negative influence of water. On slopes intended for vehicle traffic (entries and exits) and on loading ramps, watertight coatings with a greater roughness are used, which translates into better slip prevention. Possibility of multi-colored finishes with markings of parking spaces and traffic signs.
Example products: Deckshield ID, Deckschield ED, Sikafloor Multiflex, Sikafloor 378
11. Decorative floors, with high aesthetic values. A wide range of available colours allows for creating customized patterns. Hard floors or floors with a flexible finish. They allow for including pieces of glass, shells or coloured aggregate to obtain a coloured terrazzo. They are characterized by a long service life. Can be used in public buildings, offices, shops, shopping malls. The possibility of obtaining 3D finishes.
Example products: Sikafloor DecoDur, Peran Mondeco, Peran Rustic
12. Resin plinths and expansion joints. Joints between the floor and walls can be covered with a resin base of any height. This solution makes it easier to keep the floor in the room clean.
We fill the expansion joints of concrete floors with flexible polyurethane and polymer sealants.
13. Repairs of old floors, re-profiling of the floor substrate, strengthening of non-load-bearing underlays. Quick weekend repairs and installation of new floors.
14. Measurements of antistatic floors with our own devices and the WARMBIER brand devices. We perform various measurements, incl. the “walking test”. We comply with Polish and European standards: PN-EN 61340-5-1; PN-EN 61340-4-1; PN-EN 61340-4-5.
15. Measurements of concrete substrates
1. Peel strength, Pull off, Schmidt hammer hardness
2. Substrate humidity by CM and electric method
3. Substrate temperature, dew point, air humidity